Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Very Haunted Harry Potter Birthday Party

It was a lot of work and we were scrambling at the end a bit but the party came together rather nicely and was a SUPER GOOD TIME. Probably the best 'Halloween Saturday' (as I like to call it) in quite a long time. I just can't help imagining what I could do with more time and money!


 Cauldron cakes, licorice wands, Bertie Bott's every flavored beans, and dips, chips, and other goodies.


 The Three Broomsticks
 Butterbeer!
 Group shot (thanks to Muggle camera woman Miranda)
 Fluffy
 Doby the house elf
 Time turner!

 Ron

 Hermione
 Dolores Umbridge
 Trelawney
 Harry Potter
 Professor McGonagall
 Trelawney (less unhinged)
The birthday kids. Hahahahahaa. I love this picture! I will write another post and go into some of the crafty details in a different post. But for now I wish you a good nights rest before All Hallows Eve.

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment