Monday, October 10, 2011

Flashback Halloween: Little Witch

Time for another Halloween Flashback! This picture is from the same year as the first one but this is me in all my costume glory. Yep, you are seeing right folks. That is a batman t-shirt masquerading as a witch costume. I am not sure why they didn't at least turn it inside out, but this should give you a little insight into my deep love for Batman. Completing the look is a cape, black witch hat (I still have that hat), a witch glow stick thingy (safety first), and my McDonalds witch bucket (that I also still have.) This was my first year trick or treating at this house and I would grow to know the neighborhood well by who gave the best candy.

I am still in brain-freeze mode when it comes to this year's costume. Do you know what you are going to be yet? Any good ideas floating out there?

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment