Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vintage Pink

So I was 'hired' to make a Jackie O style pink outfit and hat. Well as most people say at some point in their lives "if it ain't broke don't fix it!" Yes that's right I found the perfect outfit at Goldrush this weekend. I am just crossing all my fingers and hoping it fits the actress!

 It was only $12! WIN!
This picture shows my crazy side and my making of not one but three different hats. One is a vintage hat that I covered in pink fabric. The other two were made from felt and fabric using a tutorial I found on  youtube. I liked the felt version better but thought it was too small so then I made a slightly larger one. I hope one of them will work. I sent all three hats and the outfit in a big box out to Wisconsin yesterday and now it is just a waiting game to find out how much I have to kick it into panic mode when it doesn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment