Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Leaky Pipe

Leaky Pipe

 Get ready for a cranky rant...


BOOOOOOOO! I was rudely awakened at 2am by my sister who discovered a leaky pipe in the basement. I wasn't sure what to do in my state of half asleep-ness so I told her that she should probably wake up mom- aka the owner of the house. Of course she was not happy either and instead of dealing with the situation proceeded to huff and puff and stomp around the house. (Thanks for the good example mom.) I wasn't being any help at all so I went back to bed. I woke up this morning to NO WATER IN THE HOUSE because they shut it off to stop the leak. Awesome. So now I can't shower, make coffee, or do pretty much anything to get ready for my day. So cranky me is going to take her little cranky self out into the world and get herself a coffee and a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment