Tuesday, December 14, 2010

O Christmas Tree

I caved and bought a fake tree. I love real Christmas trees but there is a long story as to why I can't have one in my house. So I got around the problem by putting one up in my room. It makes me insanely happy. I was being a bit of a Scrooge for a couple of days (apologies to my friend who received a super angsty fb message the other day!) but I am better now. My faith in Christmas has been restored and I am back on track for Christmas.

 I only dug out one box of ornaments and it proved to be enough. I tend to go a bit overboard at times.
My First Christmas. I am a sucker for that kind of stuff.

Power Rangers!

Christmas Sebastian? Why not.

Handmade gingerbread ornaments. They still smell good and these were made in '94!

No comments:

Post a Comment