Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas with Weezer

Why did I not know about this? WHY?!?! For the first time ever itunes suggested an album I actually wanted to buy- "Christmas with Weezer". Christmas? Weezer? Music? Why didn't I KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!? The important thing is that I know about it now and it has made my life so much better. For $4.99 you can buy the 6 song album on itunes. The whole thing is only about 13 minutes long but it is 13 minutes of solid gold Christmas music. (Speaking of- Solid Gold should do a Christmas album- that would be AMAZING.) Anyone who knows me knows that Christmas music is one of my (many) obsessions. Not so well known is that I have a mini-obsession with Weezer. Also have a mini-crush on the lead singer. Nerdy, cute, and can rock out. Is that so much to ask for?


I like a man who can rock a sweater vest. Is that weird? Yeah. Pretty weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment