Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Making Christmas

More handmade gifts. 


This first one was actually for an anniversary dinner earlier this month. It was for my friend Aimee's parents. 25 years! Keep it up. Pattern from mmaammbr on flickr.

 This next set of ornaments is for the other couple that got married this year. I was inspired by my other ornament set to make one for them as well and this is what I came up with. It is especially adorable because for their wedding instead of a unity candle they actually had two beakers filled with yellow and blue water and they poured them into an Erlenmeyer flask. For cute! I was just going to make them a wall hanging with this basic idea but I think these turned out super cute as ornaments and they needed more ornaments on their tree anyway! I am especially pleased with the little green heart bubbles. For cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment