Friday, September 24, 2010

Haunted

Need to make. Create. Do. I can't help but feel overwhelmed and exhilarated all at once. I want to  make things. I want to make all kinds of things right now. I want to make what I know and I want to branch out and make things that I  have zero skill in. I want to make cozy things, beautiful things, useful things, lovely things, all things.

Are things the important part though? They are certainly part of it but I need/crave the process. For too long I have simply sat back and tried to make pretty little things in my spare times and be pretty and quaint about it. I don't want quaint. I apologize if I have been quaint. I don't care what it is at this point but I just need to make. I need to get the images out of my head that have been haunting me. I also need to get rid of this feeling of not doing. No longer will I be stagnant. I will go out and MAKE. Whether it be things or food or music I just need to start this habit and work though whatever it is I am feeling right now. Antsy/productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment