Monday, June 7, 2010

Asparagus pizza


Asparagus pizza
Originally uploaded by RubyMarilyn
This post was supposed to be filled with a bunch of random things that would sum up what I have been busy doing these past couple of weeks but for some reason blogger wont let me post! What is that? I have no idea but it seems other people are still getting on just fine so I am assuming it is just me. This is partially a post about pizza, and a bit of a test to see if I can post from flickr still.

For now I will leave you with this asparagus pizza- recipe at http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/05/shaved-asparagus-pizza/

When I say it was good I mean it was REAL GOOD. My friend Sarah came over and as we were preparing for a full night of revelry (it was going to be her bachelorette party- party post coming soon.) we decided to watch a movie and make some pizza. This tasted so fresh and perfect it was even worth setting off my smoke alarms twice. (Don't judge me.) For dessert I made my mom's apple cinnamon dessert pizza which I have still to completely master but it was delicious nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment