Friday, June 25, 2010

Bloomers

I get on kicks. You know, where you see something or have some idea and you become obsessed with it and it is super intense for about a week and then you are over it? That's how I was with bloomers. I had bought a bunch of these pretty summery dresses that were just a teensy bit see-through-ish in bright light. Somewhere the idea came to me that I needed bloomers to go under them. They would be totally cute AND functional.

Well I went out the next day and bought fabric for them and then the 'project' just sat in a huge pile of other half-finished projects.

Then something amazing happened...I had some time one day so I actually made them! Now I just have to rock them and it will be a great summer. I am thinking these will make biking in dresses and skirts way easier as well.



What do you think? Cute? or completely dorky?


No comments:

Post a Comment