Sunday, January 11, 2015

Vintage Lovelies

This Christmas I got some lovely little vintage items from my mother. My mom, sister, and I are all into thrifting, antique stores, and general collecting. I don't want to say hoarders,,, but,,,, kidding! At least for now. We all have a fairly good idea of each others tastes though so it is fun to get gifts for each other. My sister got a bunch of vintage superhero items and I got mostly vintage beauty and wedding items!

This little lovely came from my mom with a tube of pink lipstick. She tried to find one that was the color 'bashful' or 'blush' (heck yeah Steel Magnolias!) but no luck. Actually most of my lipsticks were too large for her skirt but I found a few plus some chapsticks.

I'll share some of the other items another day. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment