Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pi Project

Hello folks! I am super excited to share this project that I just found through Mr. X Stitch! The Pi project is collecting 9.5 fabric squares with digits 0-9 on them to create on of the largest textile art versions of Pi! 2015 happens to be a big year for the number and they are looking for as many squares as possible.

Check out the website for more info on the project and how to participate. They have posted some cool contributions already and I am inspired to participate and I hope to create many squares to send!

I have been playing with the idea of starting my own craft night and was trying to decide on what project to start with and this is perfect! I am going to put the word out to see if anyone is interested and if even ONE OTHER PERSON is game I am going to host an epic craft night. YAY!

I will post any creations it get ready to send out. Please share if you are doing the same!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment