Monday, January 5, 2015

New Years Resolutions

Can you believe its 2015? Last year was one of the longest of my life but as I look back it did finally pick up the pace a bit. Apologies to those who posted comments that I didnt see until almost a year later, apparently my mobile version I was trying to use was not conducive to seeing those.

But forward! Every year I make just a couple New Years Resolutions, mostly just for myself. I like to think of them more as ongoing goals. I know a lot of people don't go in for that kind of thing and I myself try to stay away from the more cliche choices, but I say whatever works for you is great! Here is my short list.

2015 New Year Resolutions

1. Wear more lipstick
2. Wear more cat-eye liner
3. Craft more

Numbers 1 and 2 directly came from New Years Eve. This year a small awesome group got dressed up to go out for dinner, then ice cream, and then back to our house for game night! It was so much fun and I rocked a pretty good cat eye and some lovely lipstick. I have tons of lipstick and I always feel just a little more put together, and a little more vintage when I put some on. So why not make it a goal to do that more? I also feel like I have figured out how to do a decent cat eye that turns out at least ok. Practice makes perfect so I shall continue to practice. Both of those resolutions also continue my less obvious resolution of embracing my inner vintage vixen ;) Number 3 might be my version of 'lose weight' for New Years resolutions. I always have more projects started than finished and the ideas going through my head continue to multiply!

2014 was actually a fairly good year for the crafting. I just want to continue to make and craft and be creative because I am happier when doing so. I have quite a few projects that I did complete in 2014 that I hope to still share on here and then to continue on making! 

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years and that your 2015 is everything you want it to be! 

New Years Eve shenanigans at the ice cream parlor. Coat was an amazing thrift store find a couple of years ago. I think it looks pretty fabulous and probably needs to be worn more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment