Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fail.

Hmm. It looks like I only made it eight days in before things started to fall apart. Story of my life. I seriously considered catching up today but then I realized I was already stressed about a bunch of other stuff I need to do today. So without further ado I am bowing out. Didn't last long did I? With the week I have had I was simply over it.

But I do have a lot of other projects in my head for this year. And yes a lot of them are going to be necklaces because I started an idea sheet and some of them I want to try out. Other upcoming projects including an Oscars series (as soon as nominations come out!) and a rather heavy focus on my new love of roller derby.

Cheers. And good luck with whatever projects you have in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment