Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend wrap up and Derby Gear Bag Wishlist

Derby Gear Bag Wishlist

Derby Gear Bag Wishlist by rubymarilyn featuring a wheeled travel luggage


What a sweet weekend. Friday I got to see 'The Lion King' on stage. Saturday I saw 'Haywire' (Fassbender!) and I got to hang out with my ladies. I made a yummy pear crostini. There was a bit of a snafu with the dogs eating an entire package of hamburger buns....but I am finally over that. Today my sister and I hit the stores. I mostly got things I needed like toliet paper and batteries but I did splurge on clothes on sale. I bought a button up shirt, sleep pants, sweater, and large scarf for less than $20! Win! 

I really wanted to hit the fabric store but we got there and they were closing. They were also bitches about it. So now I have to find a new fabric store....hmmm. I wanted fabric for a new derby gear bag. My polyvore set above was sort a wish list/ inspiration set. I might just suck it up and use some fabric that I already have. I should be de-stashing not buying more fabric. I have a gym bag but it is not big enough to fit all my gear. Tonight I am going to continue doing some sketches and I might make an interim bag. The one I have in my head is going to be epic and will need a lot more time to complete. 

I hope everyone had a good weekend and if you are in MN be careful on the roads! Pure ice tonight. Not fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment