Monday, February 9, 2009

First Post?

So I am new to this blogging thing. Frankly I am much more of a old fashioned journal girl-but I have been wanting to have a spot to organize projects and post pictures of things I am working on/thinking about.

I have an etsy shop (www.spes.etsy.com) where I am hoping to work more on my current obsession of doll making (more on that later). I tend to do more buying than selling on etsy but I am hoping that will change as I continue to find my way through the craft world. I have a bad habit of starting too many projects at once and becoming too spread out.

I am also obsessed with movies so my first project is finding a appetizer/treat to correspond with each of the nominees for Best Picture of an Oscar party I am attending!

No comments:

Post a Comment