Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Long time no blog

Wow. This last month or so has just FLOWN by! I hope everyone else is having a good start to their summer. Work is kind of crazy but I am finally being trained in as a cake decorator, which I think could be super cool but I am still not sure if it is the path for me!

Already this summer has been filled with good friends, good food, and GREAT music! Also this year I get to throw in some great Roller DERBY!!!! I can not express how much I love all my derby gals. It is like getting presented with the coolest group of friends that you never would have met otherwise. One of my favorite new derby girls is actually leaving us forever soon : ( it will be a hard loss!

I counted the last day of May as the official start to the 'Summer of Awesome: 2012'. My roommate/best-ie and I went to Flogging Molly in Minneapolis! Their opening band? REVEREND PEYTON'S BIG DAMN BAND!!!!! I have loved them for awhile now and this was my first opportunity to see them live. They were so good! Afterwards I got a signed poster, bought a t-shirt and took a picture with the band. Washboard Breezy is my hero and I am seriously considering getting a tattoo of a flaming washboard!






Even better? They are coming to my hometown this FRIDAY!!! I am one lucky little duckling.


Me. Just hanging with the band. 


So yeah. More to come. Lots of baking, crafts, music, and derby for the summer. Catch you later!

-Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment