Tuesday, April 17, 2012

So excited! Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band

Had a great weekend but my Monday was already bringing me down. Then I heard the news...Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band is coming to my home town! This is the best news! They are actually going to be playing at the History Center that I volunteer at. Maybe I can work out some sort of meet and greet... oh dreams!
Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band



With this news I think it is going to be a very good summer of music. I am already saving up for a few tickets and a few of my friends are considering going to a festival that would involve camping. (or glamping? anyone? ha.) I am a person who really likes to have things on the books to look forward to. Right now this is at the top of my list!




What band do you wish would come to your hometown?

No comments:

Post a Comment