Sunday, May 9, 2010

Curious Tuesday 002- Answers


Vincent Price
Originally uploaded by Music2MyEars

Gala Darling has started another fun tradition over on her blog- namely 'Curious Tuesday' in which she asks a few random questions that give quite the insight into someones life. Reading through the comments I feel like I have a sense of what these people are like. I decided to join the fun...

Curious Tuesday 002
1. What are you most excited for RIGHT NOW?

The 'Murder by Death' concert next Wednesday in Minneapolis! It is going to be insane.


2. Who is your style icon? What inspires your look?

I am really trying to figure out my look- but people who inspire me include Dita Von Teese, Auntie Mame, old movie stars, etc.


3. If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would you invite?

Vincent Price, Alfred Hitchcock, Boris Karloff, and Lon Chaney. Dinner would probably have to be in a haunted mansion.


4. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?

I love Halloween so much! The first Halloween I remember dressing up for my dad was the Cat in the Hat and I was 'Thing One' and 'Thing Two'. I was an only child at that point and so they just attached a circle that said 'Thing Two' to the back of my costume. It was pretty adorable.


5. What are you improving?

Stress management. I have a stressful job and I have trouble letting go of little things that annoy me- but I am trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment