Saturday, May 22, 2010

Balloons

While reading my daily blogs I came across this picture and I could not take my eyes off of it! It looks like this would be one amazing birthday party but I am thinking you take this same idea and have the balloons in a more monochromatic palette and you have an amazing wedding reception. Well at least that is what I thought. I like the idea of a huge table square like this where everyone can see each other- you could even just make a gap in the tables somewhere and the cake could be in the center. I am the MOH in TWO weddings this year and while I am so happy to help them create their special days but it really makes me think of my wedding day. (Which is a complete hypothetical at this point.) I just can't help thinking of how I would do things. Does anybody else day dream about weddings that may or may not be happening in the near future?

No comments:

Post a Comment