Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer cakes (so far!)

Ah summer! You are going by quickly and I am totes ok with that. Keeping busy at work and home making cakes and treats for friends and family! Here is a sampling of the summer so far! 

Game of Cakes! I'm quite happy with this little beauty since it was a last minute choice for my friends birthday cake. She is totally House Targaryen. Key to a good GoT cake? Write 'Happy Name Day' instead of birthday and you will collect all of your nerd points :)

Next up is sweet treat for my sweet sister! She has a serious love of sushi and I have seen lots of cute sweet versions. After reading some online tutorials I just winged it. For me it was a lot of trial and error. And the best part is you get to snack on the errors! Mwuhahaha! 

I also totally cheated and bought this massive slab of rice crispies from work. I only used about half of it and just cut and wrapped the rest of it for treats. Other than the rice crispie treats it's whatever candies and other treats you want. 


And just to round things out I thought I would share this little cutie I made at work. 

Perfect for a summer 1st birthday! 

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July! 

Let the summer crafting/making/baking continue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment