Thursday, February 10, 2011

My new (fake) BF.

I don't ask for much. I just want a guy who is cute, funny, smart, and has good taste in music/movies/books. He needs to be a man (I am not in the mood to babysit) but he also needs to not be a jerk. Until this magical man comes along I made myself I little BF to travel with me.

Actually at work we are doing a contest with the new Gnomeo and Juliet movie coming out. Basically you paint a gnome and then go take pictures of it and upload them to facebook. It is like Amelie and goodness knows how much I love that movie.

I just had to make one, they are so damn cute!

 And yes mine ended up being quite the little hipster. Plaid? Check. Facial hair? Check. Tattoos? Check. Listens to The Current? Double check.
 His hands say 'Hold Fast'. Like my mug. Can't seem to get certain images out of my head.
 His messenger bag is the same color as my 'Current' tote bag so I added the 89.3 so he could represent.
Do you think airport security will make a fuss about him? I want to take him to AZ next week and perhaps even to the Atmosphere concert after that! Ha. I just wish my life was a hipster version of Amelie. Is that so much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment