Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Catching up/losing track

What a crap-tastic week. Sheesh. Weekend was super long only made worse by being canceled on by someone I didn't even really want to hang out with. (What do you WANT FROM ME?! Either make your intentions crystal clear or never talk to me again, thank you.)

Work sucked. And for a job that is supposed to be all rainbows and butterflies after my last job I feel like I shouldn't have to be so stressed. Blah.

SO! Did ya'll watch the Super Bowl? I did. I was invited to a friends house for a party. I went for the food. And to watch the ads. (Particularly the movie ads.)

But I contributed as well. I made some taco dip and some a-dor-able dipped strawberries. Got the idea from a local grocery ad.

Cute right? Well I think so and they were super delish.

Now I was excited to watch the Super Bowl for one reason- CAPTAIN AMERICA. I hoped to see some other good movie-previews but Captain America was the one I was really looking forward to.



It looks awesome. Though I guess I can't really say seeing as I am not a comic book nerd. No I am a comic book MOVIE nerd. Big difference. So although I don't have the largest range of reference for this movie I do know that:
1. Chris Evans is hot
2. It is set in the 40s (!)
3. It is a super-hero movie

I really can't find a negative here. I think the funniest thing about the trailer is that they had to CGI the shit out of Evans to make him look like a weakling (and he looks super creepy) and it is his normal self that comes out all transformed and muscle-y and sexy....

In other hunk-super hero news did you hear that Henry Cavill has been cast as the new Superman? Yes! Thank you movie producers, thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment