Monday, November 22, 2010

Mr. Button

Onto happier thoughts. This last week I finally got around to giving my good friend his birthday present (almost a month late- whoops!) He is a first grade teacher and yes his name is Mr. Button. Is that not awesome? It is the PERFECT name for a teacher. So I decided to go with a theme (surprise surprise). I wanted to make him a mug from my new place of employment. Then to round it out I included some packets of hot chocolate and homemade shortbread cookies shaped like buttons! The cookies turned out so perfectly adorable and delicious I am going to be making this recipe again- and soon.





Hope everyone is having a good week. Is it short for everyone? My schedule is so random that I don't work until Saturday so I am spending some time baking and catching up with errands and cleaning. Plus I am getting ready to go into full throttle production mode as I am doing a "handmade Christmas" this year.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment