Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bookshelf Love


I am in love with bookshelves.

I may have mentioned that I am moving back home. Lame? Yes. Cheaper? Hells yes. Though this is not a perfect situation I am determined to make the best of it, including building a wall of shelves in my room. How hard is this? Apparently it is very hard for me to do. I already have one long 'built in' bookshelf that I am planning on continuing down the entire wall but it is such an odd length. 10' + 3 and 3/4". Lamesauce. If I buy 10' boards it will be short and look weird but if I go for the 'correct' length then I will be spending more monies and I will be creating a lot of waste by cutting off the bits I don't need. I guess we will just have to wait and see how it goes. Until then I looked to flickr for some inspiration.

The "Apostrophes" bookshelves


Death of a librarian.

Brussels bookshelves

bookshelves

Berlin Bookshelf

Tome Reader

Shakespeare and Company bookshop

cozy wallpapered bedroom with bookshelves


No comments:

Post a Comment