- "Watch movies you used to love as a child"- this is one listed by Miss Gala Darling but I cannot stress enough how good this one is. I recently re-watched a bunch of Disney movies and it was excellent
- Watch a movie by yourself
- Color- whip out the coloring book or sidewalk chalk and have some fun
- Plan your dream garden- draw it out or just daydream it. Does it have flowers? Veggies? Tall vine covered walls with a secret door?
- Make anything- do you already have a favorite craft? Have you been interested in trying something new?
- Try a new recipe, master a family favorite, or get your BF's secret cookie recipe
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
MORE 'Things to do when you are upset'...
Gala Darling has a great blog post up entitled "100 Things To Do When You're Upset (The Sad Trombone List)". I was reading it at work (which was a bit rough this evening) and even just going through the list really made me feel better. I was thinking about it a lot and I thought I might just add or 'amend' a couple of ideas that I actually do to feel better.