Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekend Update-Fab

This weekend was SO GOOD I just had to share it with the internet universe. First off a huge thank you to everyone who helped make Med City Mafia's first big Roller Derby event such a success! It was my first bout and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Saturday didn't pull any punches either- I caught some rugby on television and met up with friends to see 'The Hunger Games'!! I loved it. Actually at this point I have now seen it twice. I am going to say that I like the movie better than the book. They used everything I loved and got rid of some of the tiresome bits. I did not purchase any official swag but I did pick up these darling little earrings and dubbed them my Hunger Games earrings...

 Then Sunday came and although I had to work it was ANOTHER great day. Friends, food, and the season premiere of MAD MEN!!! We have all been waiting so long. Love. So much love.
My martini shaker and Mad Men cookbook were great companions to the first episode of the season. On top of all of that we finally have Netflix at our house. I may never leave again. Thanks again for the great weekend and now that the craziness of the bout is over I might actually get back to crafting/blogging again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment