Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gearing up for a wedding.

My best friend is getting married this weekend! I am so excited I can not stand it. I have never even been in a wedding before! Crazy right? Well I was just a little to old to snag a flower girl spot (damn younger sister nabbed with that head of curls she had) and I have yet to be close enough to anyone getting married to be a bridesmaid. Now I am MOH! Yesssss! Not that I know what I am doing but I am still excited and I have been reading tons of blogs and basically I really just want to plan my own wedding. (I seem to be missing something though... oh right a fiance...you dont really NEED that though do you?)

As excited as I am for my friend's wedding mine would be full of vintage fabulousness like this picture here. Isn't it great? I really wish we could have these bow-hat things. I am kind of in love with them. I wonder what the bouquets are made of? Looks like ribbon and....?

Now I just have to finish writing my toast and pray that the dress still fits and that everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment