Sunday, February 28, 2010

Overload


U1315234INP
Originally uploaded by Ruben Brown
Well I am still coming down off of a whirlwind couple of weeks.

I got to celebrate my birthday for not one day but an entire gorgeous weekend filled with great music (A Night in the Box at Lee's Liquor Lounge), amazing friends ( I love you all), and soooo much good food!

On Saturday my mother gave me a plethora of books that I cannot wait to read from cover to cover. She also took me shopping so I could pick out my very own trench coat for my upcoming trip to Ireland. (I have this vision of me in my long trench running around the Irish country side in my rainboots. )

Sunday I was lucky enough to head to St. Paul with one of my bestest friends in the world to pick up her wedding dress. It is so lovely, so her. I am in two weddings this summer and it has made me obsessed with all things bridal. My other bride Sarah had a cake testing THIS weekend that I was lucky enough to get invited to. Who would say no to cake testing? Methinks I will have to start a series of wedding related posts.

Today I finally had time to catch up on reading all of my favorite blogs and I am just so inspired and excited and ready to tackle 20 projects at once! I might be in a bit of sensory overload and it might take me a few days to collect myself but nevertheless I will harness this new energy. New projects include hat making, wedding fascinator making, yarnbombing, and hopefully trying some new recipes (I WILL master macarons!)

No comments:

Post a Comment