Sunday, April 20, 2014

Basket full of sunshine

Like many other Pinterest addicts (admitting it is the first step, right?) I save all kinds of ideas that I may never use. But once in awhile you actually USE an idea and it just feels like a big ol' win all the way around. 

In this instance I had a friend who was having a rough time and I wanted to cheer her up. I just wanted it to be something fun and a little silly. A cheer up and a thank you for being such an amazing friend. Enter the bucket/box/bag of sunshine idea I have seen done several ways on Pinterest.  A simple idea of finding a cute container and filling it with all things bright and yellow and sunny. I love it because it is easy to cater to whoever the gift is for and having a theme (yellow things) makes it an easier way to find fun gifts if you are short on ideas. I hit up two stores and filled a whole basket full of sweets, drinks, fun items and silly games. It was fun to put together and it was well received. Brighten someone's day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment