Thursday, July 5, 2012

Poison Ivy Cupcakes

Even though the weather has been sweltering lately I have been doing more baking than I have in a long time! My fishing themed cupcakes for my friend's bridal shower turned out cute...but I forgot my camera so I am waiting for my other friend to upload her pics from her camera (which she is notoriously slow at : ).

This week though one of my derby gals was in need of some cupcakes to go with her Poison Ivy costume. I jumped on that task! I knew what I wanted them to look like in my head and I think they turned out rather well. Nice bright red and green (it looked like Christmas threw up in my kitchen because I am a messy decorator!) in two flavors: Red Velvet and white. I threw in some green into the white batter to continue the theme.



All boxed up and ready to go! She really liked them but I am still waiting to hear if they were a hit at her event!







It might not have been one of the better Batman movies (understatement of the year) but I really loved Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy. She totally rocked it and looked like she was having an absolute blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment