Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May!

Happy May everyone! Wow the time seems to be flying by. This week along is going to be busy what with The Avengers being released this Friday, which also happens to be Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you...hahahahahahaha). Then Saturday is Cinco de Mayo and I have a shin dig that evening. Today though I am sharing some new RubyMarilyn Etsy Shop items that I finally got listed!


 New earrings! Hand crocheted with silver chains and just a bit of lace.
 What I am calling my 'Heirloom' necklace. It is an epic 74" long vintage faux pearl necklace that I crocheted onto. Looped it looks all sorts of lovely.
Finally decided to list my Granny Punk necklace. It is the perfect mix of old lady awesomeness and irreverent charm.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment