Monday, July 20, 2009

Deep Blues Festival

Boogaloosa Prayer from Toledo OH - the guy in the green jacket/black hat
is the drummer for one of my all time favorite bands A Night In The Box!

Three of us headed up to Minneapolis, MN this last Saturday to check out the Deep Blues Festival. It was an entire weekend of music but we could only go for the day so we just got the outdoor day pass. There were bands playing all day starting at noon both indoors and out. It wasn't until later that we found out we would have really liked to have seen some of the indoor acts. I guess we will just have to go back next year!



Boogaloosa Prayer- Toledo OH

My camera was low on batteries so I only took pictures of the bands I really liked! The only problem I had with the festival is the outdoor acts were SO LOUD towards the end I actually thought my ears were bleeding. This made me feel really old- but I am not and I am the girl who LOVES loud music. Oh well. I didn't need that extra bit of hearing anyways.




Adorable Canadians. The Schomberg Fair from Toronto.



C.W. Ayon - Las Cruces NM


The Schomberg Fair - Toronto Canada

I do like a man who can rock a banjo.


No comments:

Post a Comment