Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back on the Wagon


I seemed to have fallen off the craft wagon recently. Has this ever happened to you? It is not that I haven't been doing little things here and there but there just hasn't been that sort of 'this is a project I am going to work on' thought process going on. But I seem to have finally gotten some mojo back and am ready to craft!

The picture above is my little sister getting ready for her senior prom. Her dress was from a thrift store for $15. I said I would help her make some accessories and found some lace at the fabric store that was the same pattern as her dress. So with a little lace and some ribbon to match I whipped up some little fingerless gloves that made this dress have a little more of a retro/girly feel. She did buy new shoes for the dress (which was the most expensive part). But overall an entire prom outfit for less than $50? Awesome. I am pretty proud of my sister right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment